Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trying Live Writer on a Saturday

I woke up this morning trying to remember something I intended to do today. I’m sure it was important, like cleaning out the closet or dusting the bookshelves. But since the thought escaped me, I sat down at the computer to check my email, which, by the way, is not at all unusual for a Saturday morning.

One of the first that I opened was a feed from Today's Creative Blog extolling the beauty of Windows Live Writer and since I had nothing better to do and am always looking for an easier way to format a post here or there, I asked my husband to download it while I fixed another cup of coffee.

I may like this. It looks good so far. Now I need to play around with photos and new text, maps, tags, etc. Oh, I may be in trouble here. Surely, that closet can wait until next Saturday!

Mary Pickford copy

I call this little ATC “Cherish Mary Pickford” ~ I’ve been playing around with Photoshop this past week and have really enjoyed it. Just wish I had time and energy to do some scrapbooking.

No comments:

Gratitude

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food, and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies with yourself.

--Chief Tecumseh

Home Page

Total Pageviews

All posts on this blog Copyright 2020 by Judy Shubert